A Certificate of Agreement (CoA) is now in place with UK Border Force / National Frontier Approvals Unit.
Pilots can fly to and from the Channel Islands & the EU and are expected to comply with all relevant laws & filing procedures (GAR etc). As a Certificate of Agreement (CoA) airfield, we have a close working relationship with Border Force (they attend regularly) and we do report anything suspicious or illegal.
Pilots are responsible for booking in and out via the online booking in/out system.
TRAFFIC PERMITTED UNDER THIS CERTIFICATE OF AGREEMENT
• General aviation passenger flights only.
Non-Designated Aerodromes are not permitted to handle the general importation or exportation of rest of the World Countries’ traffic and consequently Brimpton Airfield is not permitted to handle the following traffic:
• Schedule passenger flights from Rest of World Countries.
• Chartered flights from Rest of the World Countries.
• General cargo destined for import from Rest of the World Countries.
• General cargo destined for export into Rest of the World Countries.
• Rest of the World status civil aircraft destined for import into the UK.
• Civil aircraft landing in the territory of the Rest of the World for refuelling.
• Merchandise in Baggage.